- Applicant is a member of the Students Union at BOKU (paid ÖH Fee) and can prove a disability or a study relevant impairment
- Proof of a purposeful Study
- Lack of sufficient income or funding
- Credible social indigence
Examples of study relevant impairments are: Students with physical or mental impairments, language barriers, care obligations (for a child, or care of dependents) or acute emergencies.
You can finde the current guidelines here!
Your first language ist not German?
Get financial support for your BOKU German course! Add to your application
- BOKU Language course report (ZIB-Zertifikat) or
- BOKU Conversational course report - course report card
External language courses will be considered at the discretion of the deciding parties.
How to apply?
Send the completed form and further documents to email@example.com or:
Sozialreferat der ÖH BOKU
Peter-Jordan-Straße 76 / 2. Stock
- winter term: October, 31st
- summer term: March, 31st
- Copy of the valid student ID Card (BOKUCard
- Proof of financial assistance from other organisations(e.gSozialministeriumservice (SMS),Studienbeihilfenbehörde, Pensionsversicherungsanstalten,..)
- Registration confirmation in Austria
- Continuation confirmation as well as Proof of Inscription (Studienblatt) for the current semesterand a proof of academic achievement
- Proof of impairment(disability ID, doctors attestation)
- Proof ofdisbursementsmade for support services (bill, remunerations)
- Proof of prescription fee exemption