The maximum amount of support is 1,400 euros per academic year.The level depends on the degree of social distress.
- Member of the ÖH
- conducts a regular course of study
- according to these guidelines is socially needy
- does not receive sufficient support
The emergencies may have been caused, for example, by: suddenly increased housing costs, costs for study, expenses for care and care for one's own children, one-off expenses for medical treatment or other emergencies that have arisen through no fault of their own.
The exact guidelines can be found here!
How is the application made ?
Completed form and inserts to:
Social Department of the
ÖH-Federal RepresentationTaubstummengasse 7-9/4th floor
Application is possible on an ongoing date, but it can only be approved once every 12 months!
- Copy of a personal document with photo
- Income confirmations of both partners in the case of a common household
- Confirmations of assistance from other bodies or persons
- Confirmations of receipt of maintenance benefits
- if an account exists, continuous bank statements of the last three months
- Confirmations of expenses incurred for housing, basic fees for telephone and radio, for household insurance, health insurance and for necessary trips at and to the place of study, etc.
- Registration slips of all family members living in the household
- Confirmation of continuation as well as a study book sheet for the current semester and a confirmation of the success of the study
- at most proof of disability (disabled passport, medical certificate)