The mental health of students in their daily studies and private life is an important topic for BOKU. Therefore, BOKU offers students the possibility of financial support for psychosocial counseling.
An external psychologist/psychotherapist/psychiatrist advises and supports you with:
- Problems, conflicts and crises that may arise during your studies or in your private life,
- Difficulties in interacting with fellow students as well as with teachers or other university members,
- fears and uncertainties during exams, also in regard to your concerns about your future.
- Regular studies at BOKU
- Adequate academic success (exceptions to academic success will be handled at discretion, provided that an unforeseen event can be plausibly demonstrated and the number of total applications allows it)
- Permanent residence in Austria
You can find the guidelines here!
- Free initial consultation with Mag.a Nadja Springer
- will be paid once completely by BOKU
- Appointment see below
- Up to five counseling appointments
- Subsidy of maximum 40€ per appointment (50% BOKU and 50% ÖH BOKU)
- with external psychologist/psychotherapist/psychiatrist
- Application for support for psychosocial counseling (please note the deadlines)
Please send the filled out form and the enclosures to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Social Department of the ÖH BOKU
Peter-Jordan-Straße 76 / 2nd floor
for the winter semester no later than the following 30. April
for the summer semester by the next following 30. November
- Copy of your student ID
- Registration form confirming your permanent residence in Austria
- Study sheet for the current semester
- Confirmation of successful completion of studies
- Copies of the paid fee notes
- Confirmation of payment of the fee notes
There is no legal entitlement to funding for psychosocial counseling support.
Contact and Appointment
The free initial consultation takes place with Mag.a Nadja Springer. She is a clinical and health psychologist and psychotherapist (for psychoanalytically oriented psychotherapy) in private practice. In addition, she works as a psychosocial worker for the Dialog association and is a team member of the course management of the certificate, university and master course "Addiction Counseling and Prevention" at the FH St. Pölten.
Mag.a Nadja Springer
Psychologist and psychotherapist (psychoanalytically oriented psychotherapy)
Phone: 0680 1413558
To schedule an appointment, contact them by email or phone. Due to Covid-19 pandemic restrictions, calls currently take place via Skype or Zoom.
After the initial conversation, a joint decision will be made as to whether there is a need for additional sessions and to continue with external qualified individuals. (For cost coverage, see "Procedure").
Links to external offers, information
Student Counseling Center: https://www.studierendenberatung.at/en/
Telephone counselling: Phone: 142 (free of charge and around the clock)
Self-help groups: e.g. Club D&A, overview under https://www.wien.gv.at/sozialinfo/content/en/10/Homepage.do
Only during office hours!
|https://www.facebook.com/bokusozial/||TÜWI Building, 2nd floor, room 02/12 |
Peter Jordan Straße 76, 1190 Vienna Austria