A place to learn at the university is a coveted property, there are even more learning areas than only in the libraries.
The ÖH BOKU strives to find and / or to create free and learning rooms for BOKU students, where they can be found on the Türkenschanze, Muthgasse and even external rooms seven days a week.
And the rooms of the media center of the ZID not forgotten;)
Limitations due to COVID-19
Our ÖH Learning Rooms and Study Spaces (Lounge Muthgasse, Lounge Türkenschanze, Herbarium 1st floor Exner Haus and Cafeteria Ground Floor Schwackhöfer Haus) are currently open although with limited places. Please mind the safety regulations:
- The maximum number of persons per room must not be exceeded!
- Lounge Muthgasse: 12
- Lounge Türkenschanze: 13
- Herbarium: 12
- Cafeteria: 16
- FFP2 mask mandatory, keep 2m distance to other people
- Study areas with appropriate distance are marked
- Wash hands (30 seconds with soap) or disinfect hands
- Disinfect table before and after using it
- open the windows every hour for 5-10 min
- Please mind the safety measures posted in the communal kitchen when using it.