ÖH BOKU would like to award the Resistance Prize. The aim of this prize is to promote system-critical projects and to offer them a university stage. The prize is endowed with 500€ and is intended to support you in the implementation of your project.
Are you working on a project or have you been planning a concept that critically addresses the prevailing social circumstances? Then you are at the right place!
Before you begin with the submission, we would like to ask you to read through the guidelines and conditions:
- At least one applicant must study at BOKU.
- We need a comprehensible concept of your project (schedule, project description, statement of planned income and expenditure, motivation).
- Your project should question prevailing systems (e. g. state, economic and social systems) and critically deal with these topics.
In addition, your project should show new perspectives that can enrich society.
- Discriminating, sexist or racist applications are NOT tolerated!
- Each submitted project can only be awarded with a prize of ÖH BOKU once, so if you have already been the winner of the Footprint Award, unfortunately you will not be able to participate.
- No profit-oriented project structure!
- The projects deal critically with social categories like age, gender, race, ethnicity, culture, educational level, employment relationship, social class, religious beliefs, geographical location or nationality.
In addition to classical projects, social, artistic, performative, musical and other creative works as well as construction projects can be submitted.