Many topics and tasks are too complex and extensive to handle them alone. This is why working groups within the university and the ÖH BOKU are formed in order to be able to elaborate projects, topics and other important questions efficiently in the team. The following are only a few of the existing working groups in which students of ÖH BOKU are represented.
- Senate Study Commission
- Fachstudienkommissionen of the individual study directions
- Food and biotechnology
- Working Group for Equal Treatment Questions (AKGL)
- International Panel
- International plenary session
- Mobility group
- Core group Sustainable mobility
- Quality assurance teaching
- Early warning system for students
- Use of unauthorized tools
- Education Sustainable Development (ESD)
- Sustainability Day
- Network environmental management
You can find one or more of these working groups exciting and would like to sniff one time, then just write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or look at the office.